Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Behemoth and Septic Flesh


I have missed Behemoth far too many times and I think I am going to have to miss them again. At first, I wasn't really looking forward to the show because I fucking hate Shining! I hate Kvarforth's attitude towards everything, his self righteous bullshit is beyond belief, and his excessive display of self-mutilation is what makes everything else look bad. Honestly, Shining has nothing in conjunction with DSBM aside from the lyrics, yet Shining is one of the more prominent and well known bands. Anyways, Septicflesh is good (I still wonder why they got rid of the space in the name but oh well), unfortunately, I may not go to the show. I am getting a tattoo on that day, my first, and well, the healing process won't be finished in one hour. With that being said, check out the tour dates featured in the links below.

Behemoth, Septicflesh, Lightning Swords of Death Dates

Lightning Swords of Death has replaced Shining. They finally get the recognition they deserve.


No comments:

Post a Comment